If you’re not having luck with how to get a South African woman, stop listening to your friend’s advice. If you want to know how it’s done, listen to women. We know.
I think the problem with men is they think women are complex and indecisive. Listen, we’re not. We just act accordingly to you guys. Sometimes you guys start well and then derail. What are we supposed to do? Sit there in admiration? Of course not. We say we’re going to the bathroom and the avoid you for the rest of the night. That is not how to get women.
How to get a South African woman – 10 little things that make all the difference
10 Tricks that’ll Make a South African Woman to Like You
1. Look clean. This is basic 101 to human hygiene. Go take a good shower, wash your hair, trim your nose hairs. You know, just look like you’re somewhat put together. Sure, you may be a mess, but people can find that out later after a couple dates. People like clean people.
2. Don’t jump from one to the other. I literally spot every guy that hops from one girl to another. Those guys do eventually find someone. However, by the end of the night, they’re trying to take whatever they can get. Don’t be that guy. Talk to girls, I’m not saying not to, but don’t be jumping from one to another every two minutes. Women notice that.
3. You can’t get a woman because you don’t “get” us. Women aren’t complicated, but we do think differently than men. How she shows interest is also much different. So, you need to know the signs women show when we’re interested in someone.
4. Do the opposite. You can always spot someone at the club who’s “hunting.” This goes for both men and women. Men don’t pick the girl desperately walking around the club trying to find a guy.
Instead, they go for the girl who isn’t paying attention to them. It’s a part of the chase. So, even if you want to get laid, act like you aren’t thirsty for some ass.
5. Make her curious. If you want to have a conversation with her, you’re going to have to make her curious about you. That’s the only way you hold her attention. If not, she’ll get bored and you’ll lose your chance. So, say something about yourself that sparks her interest.
6. Don’t turn it into an interview. The problem with most guys is that they ask too many questions, and then we get bored and uninterested in you. So, keep the questions to a minimum. Ask questions. But don’t turn it into an interview. You want to keep the conversation flowing.
7. Dress to represent yourself. If you’re a painter, don’t dress like an accountant. If you’re a skater, don’t dress like you’re a rapper. Just dress how you feel. Also, how you dress attracts specific people, so keep that in mind as well.
8. Don’t be too handsy, but still touch her. You don’t want to throw yourself here before she even says her name. But, you do want to touch her. Touch her arm or shoulder. Areas which aren’t overly sexual. Then you can slowly increase your touch if she allows it.
9. Be playful. This isn’t some meeting with the president, so keep the conversation playful and fun. You want her to enjoy herself around you. If she’s more of a serious personality, then you can go into deep conversation. Usually that’s not the case.
10. You can’t be too easy. You approached her, so she already knows that you’re interested. However, you don’t want to look overly interested. Why? Because then we’ll just play around with you. Give her attention but don’t tell her how much you like her, etc.
Have you tried the above method? And it didn’t work for you, so let us know more you require. African Dating Tips, will attend to you.