Labor Day in the United States is a public holiday celebrated on the first Monday in September. We at LoveMustLead want to see singles spend it with a new stranger because, Labor day honors the American labor movement and the contributions that workers have made to the strength, prosperity, laws and well-being of the country. It is the Monday of the long weekend known as Labor Day Weekend and it is considered the unofficial end of summer in the United States. The holiday is also a federal holiday. – Wikidpedia
How to Find and Spend Labor Day Holiday with a New Stranger
There’s a lot of advice floating around the web when it comes to meeting a new stranger for the first time and literally going into dating— what to wear, what to eat, what to talk about, what to never, ever write on an online profile—and while most of this info is actually pretty useful, the fact remains that the best first dates are the ones where you’re able to be yourself. Still, we can all agree that there are certain things that just shouldn’t be done, or spoken about on a first date—by a woman or a man.
As the Labor Day holiday clocks on 4th September 2017, your first point should be on where are the most suitable event centers close-by! when you see one take the below steps…
- – Sum up courage
- – Wear a casual clothing, you are actually going to find love in the most casual way 🙂
- – Take a gentle walk around the center you have found for yourself,
- – When you see a single lady, approach him/her with these questions- did you come alone? do you mind if we have some words together?- if the answers are yes proceed to below next step!
Steps to Put Up a discussion with a New Stranger
- 1. Have a simple goal of making him/her your friend. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Seek to find a great friend and see where things lead.
- 2. Commit to saying “Hi” first. Don’t be shy. Perhaps set a goal of saying hi to 5 people a that day till you meet the one ready to spend a labor day holiday with you. Start with one a day and then work your way up.
- 3. Smile and have fun. Everyone looks better with a smile while talking.
- 4. Be open to knowing him/her.
- 5. Conversation success tip: Be interested in him/her and ask lots of questions.
- 6. Don’t be afraid of rejection. You’ve got nothing to lose!! What’s the worst that could happen? he/she will laugh at you? That’s hardly likely. And even if they do, who cares! Just say “Next!” and move on!
- 7. Go slow for safety and success. Never rush into anything. Go slow.
- 8. Carry on from there ! LOL
I needed to write something about meeting a new stranger this Labor day holiday because my dear friend would read this and find it okay to meet some stranger, i hope you enjoyed this.
Have you tried meeting someone to spend a holiday together with, how did it turn out? Do you think my untapped tips may help? lets read conversations below, and follow other of our African dating tips.